Building Trust, Openness and Emotional Competencies
In the wake of current events, organizations are seeking a way to provide meaning for the human spirit while striving to produce positive financial results. They are asking questions...
- Do we Trust our people?
- Do they Trust us?
- How do we know?
- How do we encourage collaborative rather than competitive behaviors?
- How can we cultivate positive versus destructive emotions?
For almost 20 years, The Open Organization has been the pre-eminent provider of services dealing with Trust, Openness, and Emotional competence. We provide a transformation-al process based on four decades of research and development in human relationships. Through this work, you will:
- Realize your potential to "show up" at work with more compassion
- Lessen defensiveness and fear
- Increase your ability to resolve issues that block successful performance.
- Change behaviors positively that will contribute to the bottom line.
In this highly interactive process you will:
- Increase self-awareness and decrease defensive behaviors that hinder your ability to interact openly with others in getting work done.
- Examine how feelings and fears affect your compatibility with others.
- Discover the power of accountability by increasing buy-in for organizational initiatives.
- Learn how to receive and give feedback without defensiveness.
- Learn practical skills to productively engage in and resolve conflicts.
- Clarify priorities that benefit the team and not just the individuals.
- Explore how emotional desires and fears affect your ability to achieve your personal and professional goals.